To moisturize, protect and unify the complexion of all skin types. Agrees
even for sensitive and dehydrated skin.
TEXTURE: Smooth tinted cream.
Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Propanediol, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Dioxide
Titanium, Glycogen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc PCA, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Kigelia Fruit Extract
Africana, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Camellia Leaf Extract, Leaf Extract and
Coffee Bean, Rose Extract, Apricot Extract, Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,
Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract,
.Hydrates the skin.
• Regenerates and protects the skin barrier.
• Improves the elasticity of the skin.
• Unifies the complexion.
• Protects against environmental aggressors.
• The skin is protected from external aggressions.
• The appearance of blemishes is reduced.
• The complexion is unified.
• The skin is hydrated and soft to the touch.
Apply to clean skin in the morning at the very end of your SHAKTI routine. Biolumine cream canreplace your daytime moisturizer.
Avoid contact with eyes.
For external use only.
Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Propanediol, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycogen,
Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc PCA, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Quillaja Bark Extract
Saponaria, Camellia Leaf Extract, Leaf and Coffee Bean Extract, Rose Extract, Apricot Extract, Oil of
Soy, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Fagus Extract
Sylvatica Bud, Vitamin E.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS:
Aloe vera gel
- 100% organic gel.
- Contains 99.5% water which confers moisturizing properties (increase in
water content of the stratum corneum).
- Contains 55% of mono and polysaccharides which confer healing properties, antifungal, anti-inflammatory.
- Allows to stimulate the growth of fibroblasts,
The synthesis of collagen (in particular thanks to ascorbic acid) and hyaluronic acid.
- Moisturizing, soothing and protective.
- Rich in polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals.
- 100% natural and organic glycerin with antimicrobial properties and antivirals
- Powerful humectant.
- Forms a protective barrier that limits dehydration and therefore allows the maintenance of hydration.
- Improves the smoothness and hydration of the skin.
- Also has a calming and refreshing effect on the skin.
- Improves the functions of the skin to slow down its aging.
- Helps guide young skin cells from deep layers to the surface to form a protective barrier.
- Moisturizer and skin conditioning agent.
- Help your skin to absorb the other ingredients quickly.
- With moisturizing properties that bind water molecules to the surface to preserve the skin's moisture barrier and leave a smooth finish.
Silica - Opacifying,
-it helps cover imperfections and even out skin tone.
- Helps make the skin visibly smoother and the complexion luminous.
- Leaves the skin a soft, silky and satiny touch.
- Trace element essential to the body.
- Indispensable for the structure of connective tissues.
- Stimulates the formation of collagen fibers.
- Maintains tissue hydration.
- Tones and firms the skin.
- Natural Antibacterial.
- Reduces skin imperfections such as acne and blackheads.
- Relieves and reduces irritation.
-Protects sensitive skin from UV rays.
- White pigment.
- Opacifying, excellent covering power, covers imperfections and dark spots
- Diffuse visible light.
- Forms a protective screen on the surface of the skin.
- Reflects UVA and UVB rays.
- Does not penetrate the skin unlike chemical filters.
- Suitable for sensitive and hypersensitive skin.
- Boosts ATP production in mitochondria.
- Increases the production of hyaluronic acid in the dermis.
- Promotes the production of ceramides (lipids on the surface of the epidermis).
- Anti-UVB effect.
- Inhibits the accumulation of free radicals induced by UVB rays.
- Moisturizing and plumping.
- Easily penetrates the skin and more easily reaches the deep layers of the
skin optimizing hydration.
- Powerful moisturizer, known for its anti-aging and moisturizing properties, which helps to regenerate the hydration of the skin barrier.
- Promotes skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improves the overall appearance of the skin.
- Powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from external aggressions, helping to delay the signs of premature skin aging.
- Anti-aging effect that improves the appearance of wrinkles and the elasticity of the skin.
- Astringent, it helps tighten the skin pores and reduce their appearance which improves skin texture.
-Cleansing and purifying properties that help refresh the skin and make it
- Promotes the regeneration of the skin's hydration barrier.
- More stable and resistant version of vitamin C, to allow penetration
under the skin.
- Antioxidant and promoter of collagen synthesis.
- Facilitates the elimination of hyperpigmented cells.
- Improves the suppleness of the skin.
- Smoothes surface irregularities.
- Reduces surface irregularities.
- Antioxidant, neutralizes reactive oxygen species.
- Brightening, normalizes melanin production and brightens the skin.
Fruit extract Kigelia Africana
- Rich in flavonoids and saponins.
- Helps improve elasticity and firmness.
- Antioxidant, it helps protect the skin from external aggressions.
- Helps regenerate the skin's moisture barrier.
Bark Extract Quillaja Saponaria
- Rich in saponins.
- Invigorating, it helps revitalize the skin.
- Soothing, helps relieve redness and itching.
- Softens the skin thus promoting its elasticity.
Leaf Extract Camellia
- Extract from the plant.
- Antioxidant, helps protect against external aggressions.
- Astringent, helps improve skin texture and tone.
- Soothing, helps relieve feelings of discomfort and itching.
- Antimicrobial, emollient and skin conditioner, helps slow the growth of
- Naturally rich in antioxidants, such as polyphenols and caffeine, which are
excellent anti-aging compounds.
- Helps tighten the pores of the skin, photoprotective and regulates sebum.
Leaf Extract and Coffee bean Easily penetrates the skin barrier.
- Powerful antioxidant properties, protect cells against UV rays and
slow down the process of photoaging of the skin.
- Increases the microcirculation of blood in the skin.
- Tones and soothes sensitive skin.
- Immediately refreshes and calms inflammation.
- Promotes cell regeneration.
- Firming and balancing.
- Source of phenolic compounds, antioxidant, helps protect against aggression exterior to delay the signs of premature aging.
- Contains flavonoids with antibacterial cleansing activity that helps cleanse
and to refresh the skin.
- Soothing action that helps relieve feelings of discomfort and tension.
- Rich in essential fatty acids (omega 3 and omega 6) which give it properties
emollient, soothing and antioxidant.
- Stimulates new collagen.
- Provides firming of the skin.
Rice protein Hydrolyzed
- Source of protein classified as hypoallergenic and gluten-free.
- Protein rich in peptides that helps hydrate the skin.
- In addition to the antioxidant effects, peptides help protect against aggression exterior, helping to delay the signs of aging.
Inulin - Polysaccharide extracted from chicory.
- Natural prebiotic.
- Stimulates beneficial microbial flora.
- Inhibits pathogenic bacteria.
Alpha Glucan Oligosaccharide
- Derived from natural sugars (sucrose and maltose).
- Helps protect and stimulate beneficial skin microbial flora.
- Moisturizing, it helps nourish the skin.
- Emollient, it helps to soften the skin and promote its elasticity.
Acmella extract Oleracea
- Rich in active ingredients with “Botox-like” properties.
- Anti-aging, provides an immediate smoothing effect on expression lines and rapid reduction facial wrinkles.
- Moisturizer, binds water molecules to the surface to preserve the hydration barrier of skin and leave a smooth, rosy finish.
- Soothing and antioxidant.
- Helps protect the skin against external aggressions, thus helping to delay skin
signs of premature aging.
Fagus extract Sylvatica bud
- Source of phenolic compounds, amino acids and mineral salts essential for
- Stimulating, it energizes the skin and provides a revitalizing sensation thus helping to reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
- Softens and nourishes the skin while hydrating it.
- Helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles, especially expression lines.
- Soothing and antioxidant.
- Helps calm sensations of tightness or redness and prevent sensations
- Protects the skin from external aggressions, helping to delay the signs of aging premature.
- Antioxidant, neutralizes free radicals.
- Protects cell membranes and slows down premature aging of cells.
- Strengthens immune defenses